Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K March

March 5, Post 1

In Allison's blog she was asked "What do you think you as a student gain from blogging with students and others outside of the school? Is it worth the time? Why/why not?" Her response was, "I think you gain getting to know other people by talking about books and telling a little bit about yourself, it’s not like Facebook or Twitter. I think it’s worth the time, because we are telling other people from around the world about the books we read and other students tell us what they think or we can look at their blogs and get to know them. We also talk to some of the teachers. I think it’s fun too!" I told Allison that in our class we only work through blogs. It is a very unique and beneficially learning experience. I am teachers are using this at a lower level in school. I also told Allison to not be so quick to judge Twitter. It can also benefit learning, because many educators and students use Twitter as a learning tool. It is all about what you make it.

March 24, Post 2

Heidi is in middle school and described her winter break. Her winter break was very fun! She hung out with family and went shopping and out to eat and other things. Winter break is my favorite because of the much needed family time. But Spring break is here! I asked her what all do she plans on doing for Spring break?

March 30 Post 3

In this students blog she wrote that it was currently Easter in New Zealand. Chocolate eggs, bunny rabbits and more are everywhere. Pt England was so lucky to be given boxes of Easter Eggs from some really generous people. Each child in Pt England was able to get 20 chocolate eggs. I was fascinated that their Easter fell a couple of days before ours and NOT on Sunday. Ours is always on a Sunday.

April 7, Post 4

Nicole's post was an introduction of herself. She has lived in Iowa, USA for 13 yrs, all of her life! She enjoys playing sports like basketball, volleyball, and track. Nicole has have have four people in my family. She has one sister. Nicole has two pets, a dog named Ruger and a cat named Taz. She likes to spend my free time with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment