Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April C4K

April 13, Post 1

Tyler's post was all about his home state, Nebraska. I did not know kool-aid was invented there and its their state soft drink. Nebraska's state bird is the Western Meadowlark. Tyler asked his readers what their state bird was and where they were from. Of course, Alabama's state bird is a Yellowhammer. Tyle also blogged that his favorite food to eat is healthy things like fish, chicken, and steak. Tyler's post was full of interesting facts. I love to fish, and so does my fiance, so we eat plenty of eat. April 14, Post 2

Charlotte, a 4th grade student in Victoria, Australia, blogged all about her vegetable garden. She is growing potatoes, zucchini, capsicum, and carrots. She also posted an adorable picture of her and her homemade scarecrow. I have a veggie garden of my own. My carrots are a couple of inches tall now. I love the idea of you making your own scarecrow. It add a cute meaningful look to the garden. Because of her picture, I plan on making a scarecrow with my nephew to add to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment